Information for people with learning disabilities
How to make an appointment at the GP practice:
- By phoning us on 0191 4028078
- By booking online via patient access or by submitting an online consultation via our website
You can also come into the surgery and talk to our reception staff. Reception staff can book an appointment for you. If you need help to book an appointment, please ask a friend or carer. Please watch the videos below for more information about the different appointment types available to you:
- Having a telephone GP appointment https://youtu.be/aFn18C-o1Zc
- Having a video call GP appointment https://youtu.be/1gJJTUj_HxQ
- Having a face to face GP appointment https://youtu.be/byE7Sn4oxVk
Our opening times are 8:30am until 6:00pm Monday – Friday:
When you contact us please tell us if you need any extra help or support.
- You have a carer who will attend appointments with you.
- You need extra time to help you understand information.
- You need information in easy read.