In case of an emergency or when the surgery is closed, you have below options available to you:
- If your problem is an emergency or life threatening, please call 999.
- NHS 111 is the number to call when you need medical help fast but it is not a life threatening emergency.
- Calls to 111 are free from landlines and mobiles
- NHS111 is available 24/7 every day of the year.
- You should call 111 when you think you need to go to A&E or another NHS urgent care service, your GP surgery is closed and you need healthcare advice, or you don’t know who to call for medical help.
During office hours, the Duty Doctor deals with urgent calls.
Please ring the surgery stating the reason for the urgent call and the receptionist will take full details who will then pass the information to the on call doctor.