- Wasted appointments deny others the opportunity to be seen and put pressure on the appointment system. A telephone call to cancel or explain would be greatly appreciated. Persistent failure to attend without explanation may lead to your removal from the practice list.
- All new patients need to have a health check and if on repeat medication, will need to be seen.
- All patients are expected to inform the surgery of any change of address, or contact telephone number.
- We are registered under the Data Protection Act and no information is given to anyone without your permission. Confidentiality applies to everyone.
- A chaperone can be provided for examinations, on request.
- The Practice Premises have suitable access for all disabled patients.
- Should any patient be violent or abusive to any member of the practice they will be removed from our list.
- If you have a comment or complaint, please ask for Mrs Sarah Mulvain, Practice Manager who will be happy to discuss our complaints policy.
Patience and courtesy should be afforded to all patients and staff.